There’s a new notification law that may impact you or someone you know who:
- Experienced a Sexual Assault prior to April 2018;
- Reported the Sexual Assault to the police; and/or
- Had a Sexual Assault evidence exam at a hospital.
To learn more about this new law and get free and confidential support, please call our office at 508-852-7600 and ask for our Counseling Director, Heidi Sue LeBoeuf or email HLeBoeuf@PathwaysForChange.Help with New Law Information Request in the subject line.
If you have already received a letter from your local District Attorney about evidence that is stored, you have some options on how to respond, so please, reach out to us today.
To get support or request legal advocacy, you can:
- Call Pathways 24-hour HOTLINE at 800-870-5905 or:
- If Deaf/Hard of Hearing, call our Statewide 24-hour ASL Video HOTLINE at 508-502-7681 or:
- Call Pathway’s main office number at 508-852-7600 from 9:00 a.m.– 5:00 p.m. M-F.
- Virtual Drop-In Hours between 12 – 4pm, M-F. Click on the link to be connected to a Pathways counselor https://Pathways.doxy.me/pathways4change.
No download needed.
We are here for you. We support you. You are not alone.